Areas Of Exploration
San Juan Basin, New Mexico
- Diversified purchased of BIYA Operating, Inc. in October 2014
- Operates on 10,000 acres in the Horseshoe Gallup Field
- 54 current well locations and 55 potential vertical and horizontal drilling locations
- The main Formations are the Gallup and Tocito Sands as well as the source formation, the Mancos Shale
- In August 2017 Diversified began its re-work program
- Re-worked 24 of 50 wells
- Increased production from 20 BBLS/D to approximately 80 BBLS/D (See Production Operations for More Details)
- Upon completion of the re-work program, Diversified intends to start a well re-completion program and begin permitting additional wells for a shallow vertical drilling program.
Denver-Julesberg Basin, Colorado
- Diversified acquired 4 wells in the DJ Basin in the acquisition of Energy Oil & Gas
- Diversified plans to re-complete each of the wells thereby increasing production by approximately 32 BBLS/D
- The Main formations are the Niobrara Shale, Codell Shale, and Greenhorn Limestone
- The DJ Basin currently has more than 20,000 producing oil and gas wells.
- Diversified Resources' DJ Basin strategy is to acquire acreage and production capable of increasing cash flow and reserves