Diversified Resources, Inc. is focused on independent oil and gas exploration and production with operations in the Denver-Julesberg Basin and Raton Basins in Colorado and the San Juan Basin of New Mexico. The company’s near term focus is to identify and develop a balanced portfolio of low risk, high return drilling prospects that include both conventional and unconventional sites targeting various oil horizons and low risk, conventional offsets to existing production.
What We've Achieved
- In November of 2013 Natural Resource Group, Inc. merged into Diversified Resources, Inc. and became a publically trading company on the OTC:QB
- In October of 2014 Diversified purchased BIYA Operators Inc. and established New Mexico operations in the Horseshoe Gallup
- Diversified is currently producing approximately 85 bbls of oil per day with 55 additional locations to drill in the San Juan Basin and 16 wells to drill in the DJ Basin.
- Closed onseveral equity offerings totaling approximately $6 million in capital.
- Currently offering a maximum of $6 million of convertible preferred stock to accredited investors
- Diversified is positioned for exponential growth as we begin our drilling programs in the San Juan and DJ Basins.